[mythtv-users] Help - Possible Corrupted Database

Jay Foster jayf0ster at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 25 20:10:50 UTC 2023

I did something stupid which resulted in my root FS becoming 100% full
while mythtv was recording and I attempted to schedule a recording.  Now
when I use mythweb to look at upcoming recordings it shows nothing :-(.

I suspect that the database may have gotten corrupted when mythtv tried
to write to it while recording, etc.  What is the best approach to
getting things back to normal?

I have a database backup from 2:00am this morning, so that would be
close if needed.

Ooh.  I just checked again (upcoming recordings) and everything is
back.  I have a not so peaceful easy feeling about this.

Jay