[mythtv-users] Ceton dri'mver build prompts for keys

Steve Greene sgreene820 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 01:38:49 UTC 2023

> What does `mokutil --sb-state` show?

It returns the message:  "EFI variables are not supported on this system".
Interesting. I'm pretty sure I installed as EFI not legacy.  This
motherboard is old enough that it could have a slightly broken firmware WRT
"Trusted Computing".

Steve

Steve Greene
(301) 842-8923
historicity.co
An independent archival professional specializing in still photography,
moving images and recorded sound.