[mythtv-users] Events at the beginning of a recording

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 14:50:06 UTC 2023

On 26/01/2023 09:12, Jan Ceuleers wrote:
> On 25/01/2023 21:22, Ian Cameron wrote:
>> I can only think that this is specific to mythexternalrecorder then.
>
> I also have an HDHR, and the out-of-order events also affect those
> recordings, so no, it is not specific to mythexternalrecorder.
>
> I'll do some code-reading.

Done some code-reading, but there's just too much code and logging for
me to be able to understand what's going on (and wrong).

But it is clear that the recording pending event is being sent after
recording has started. I know this because the SECS parameter is
negative (-24 in a recent run).

Open to advice on how to make progress.

Thanks, Jan