[mythtv-users] Enabling IOMMU seems to have broken my tuners

George Bingham georgeb1962 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 23:22:23 UTC 2023

Hello,

Using a hauppauge four tuner pci card. This system has been working fine,
but about to start using VMs with their own gpu, so had to enable IOMMU.
That's the only thing I''ve done lately, but now recordings and live TV
fail to tune.

When I go to live TV, it shows that the card is getting a strong signal,
but it only says Partial Lock, and it never locks.

I see via dmesg that it shows two tuners (there are four, but maybe each
one does two?) and it has put them each into their own iommu group.

Does anyone know what's going on or how to fix this??

Thanks!

-- George