[mythtv-users] versions mix & match ?

Per Jessen per at computer.org
Mon Feb 27 15:08:19 UTC 2023

James wrote:

>> On 27 Feb 2023, at 7:19 pm, Per Jessen <per at computer.org> wrote:
>>
>> Peter Bennett wrote:

> FYI I built fixes/32 and fixes/33 for tumbleweed and for 15.4
> I had to handhold. ansible,

Packman usually builds mythTV for openSUSE, but whoever is looking after
it hasn't been able to make it build for 15.4.  A python issue afaict.
For now, I don't want to upgrade my entire system, I just want to add
another backend and then migrate off existing backends.  (old
hardware).

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (-0.6°C)