[mythtv-users] Debugging hdhomerun - can I record the same show from multiple tuners in duplicate?

Douglas Peale Douglas_Peale at Comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 01:07:57 UTC 2023

On 2/26/23 16:51, Ram Ramesh wrote:
>> Check to make sure that the channel MythTV is recording on is the one you think it is recording on, and not some other
>> channel that has the same show in its schedule.
> What do you mean? The recorded time matches.

If, for example, you have two ABC stations, one with good signal, one far away with intermittent signal. MythTV might choose to
record from the far away station.