[mythtv-users] tv_grab_zz_sdjson_sqlite - Unknown xmltv channel identifier

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 20:57:11 UTC 2023

On Sunday 19 February 2023 02:33:41 PM (-06:00), Ian Evans wrote:

 > New to using xmltv with Schedules Direct.
 >
 > When I run mythfilldataase (and yes, as the mythtv user) I get about
 > 40 of these for my OTA listings:
 >
 > 2023-02-19 15:21:31.439935 N  Unknown xmltv channel identifier:
 > I99248.json.schedulesdirect.org - Skipping channel.
 >
 > Here's the thing I used the channel editor in mythtv-setup to enter
 > the xmltv ids from SD. I'm getting the correct guide info inserted
 > into my guide.
 >
 > So where are these errors coming from?

mythfilldatabase has just called a method that did this (near the
beginning):

   SELECT chanid FROM channel WHERE deleted IS NULL

     AND sourceid = SomeID AND xmltvid  = SomeXMLTVID;

And the chanid is empty. This is MFDB handling the data generated
by the grabber. I've 'turned' these IDs off in SQLite in the past.

They're harmless, but fixable.
--
Bill