[mythtv-users] Events at the beginning of a recording

Klaas de Waal klaas.de.waal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:55:14 UTC 2023

On Fri, 17 Feb 2023 at 17:24, Jan Ceuleers <jan.ceuleers at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 09/02/2023 22:26, Klaas de Waal wrote:
> > I have just now created a pull request #716
> > (https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/pull/716
> > <https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/pull/716>) with a fix that does solve
> > the REC_PENDING event issue in my testing.
>
> Hi Klaas.
>
> Thanks again for doing this work.
>
> I see that the patch is still under review though. Any updates?
>
> Hi Jan,

I did not get any review comments so I concluded that everybody was happy
with the changes.
I have committed it to master, then two days later to fixes/33 and then
closed the pull request.
So it should just work now if you update to the latest, either fixes/33 or
master.

Thanks for reporting and testing,
Klaas.