[mythtv-users] Help Moving Harmony APP to new phone

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Sun Feb 12 00:01:42 UTC 2023

Really not a mythtv specific question, but I know many on Myth do as I
and use the Harmony APP with the Harmony HUB to control myth.

I recently migrated from an older android phone to a new one. The
Harmony APP made the move and basically works, presumably because the
configuration is loaded each time from the Harmony server. However, the
keys that are added/edited on the APP itself were lost. Wondering if
anyone knows a way to copy that part of the configuration from the old
phone.