[mythtv-users] Events at the beginning of a recording

Klaas de Waal klaas.de.waal at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 15:38:37 UTC 2023

Hi Jan,

About

zero preroll in the recording rule itself, with RecordPreRoll set to
250, and with WakeUpThreshold set to 5.

Have you set the value for WakeUpThreshold in the database or are you
referring to the default value you find in the code that is used when there
is no setting in the database?

Thanks,
Klaas.