[mythtv-users] bug in mythbackend setup
James Linder
jam at tigger.ws
Thu Dec 14 11:18:58 UTC 2023
> On Dec 14, 2023, at 18:49, James Abernathy <jfabernathy at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> On Wed, Dec 13, 2023 at 11:13 PM james <jam at tigger.ws> wrote:
>
> On 14/12/23 12:01, james wrote:
> > I went to Input Connections
> >
> > Down to Max Recordings
> >
> > Increased mine from 1 to 2
> >
> > [save] is greyed (!!)
> >
> > [next]
> >
> > If you continue you may lose changes
> >
> mythtv-setup to the rescue !
>
> I suggest [save] is never greyed, save ALWAYS saves the data, even if
> redundant. That way warning/no warning logic is unchanged. Simple fix
> rather than setting unsaved for yet another condition (and perhaps others)
>
> James
>
>
> Was this on a working system? Did you Click on Enable Updates before you tried to edit and then save? I just tried to change Max recordings and Save was greyed but once I Enabled updates Save worked.
>
Jim thanks. I’ll leave the UI design alone but clearly I think …
specially since [next] says “you're gonna be sorry …” and pressing the greyed [save] stops the ‘unsaved’ message.
James
More information about the mythtv-users
mailing list