[mythtv-users] Adding additional UserJobs

Daves Lists lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Wed Dec 6 15:27:58 UTC 2023

-----Original message-----
From: Peter Bennett <pb.mythtv at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday 6th December 2023 15:08
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Adding additional UserJobs

On 12/6/23 07:46, Daves Lists wrote:
> Adding additional UserJobs Hi,
>
> By Default it is possible to add 4 user jobs to MythTV - is it
> possible to add a fifth job, if so, how would I do that?
>
> Regards,
> Dave.

That would require code changes.

Some workarounds:

- Use one of the four jobs with a parameter that designates which of two
operations to run.

- If you do not use commercial flagging or transcoding, you could change
the commands run by those jobs and use them as a fifth and sixth user job.

Peter

Thanks Peter,

Since I never use the Transcoding job, I think I'll try changing that so that I can fix my recordings to play on leanfront :-)

Regards,
Dave