[mythtv-users] Leanfront failing to playback Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Recordings

Daves Lists lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Tue Dec 5 18:51:15 UTC 2023

Hi,

I have just started using Leanfront on my Amazon Fire TV and have discovered that it cannot play back my HD PVR 2 recordings, it works fine for my DVB-T recordings and also for the videos that I've tested.

Peter Bennet and John Pilkington have been investigating this problem for me and John has come up with a mythffmpeg command that fixes my recordings for me, but I am wondering if anyone has a PVR 2 configuration file that produces recordings that work with Leanfront?

Regards,
Dave.