[mythtv-users] Cannot playback recordings on Leanfront

Daves Lists lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 19:12:16 UTC 2023

Hi,

I’ve just taken delivery of an Amazon Omni QLED TV and I’ve installed Leanfront on it. Unfortunately I cannot playback any of my recordings, which are from Hauppauge HD PVR 2 capture devices at 1080P, I cannot play live tv either from the HD PVR 2 devices, however I can play live TV from a DVB-T card. Videos also seem to play back ok.

Are they any settings I need on my backend to get this working (v34 on Ubuntu 23:10)?

I have the same problem on a Fire Tv Stick, but I put it down to the stick not being powerful enough.

Sent from my iPad