[mythtv-users] To me this is a new introduced bug, or did something change

Paul Harrison mythtv at mythqml.net
Fri Apr 28 16:27:08 UTC 2023

On 28/04/2023 01:21, Bill Meek wrote:
>> Enabling building for Ubuntu Mantic (23.10) is probably to early.
>> Ubuntu Lunar is 23.04
>> Roland
>
> Just pushed corrected timestamps and extra space per
> https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-source.html#s-dpkgchangelog
>
> If that fails, then I'll use Paul's suggestion and remove the changelog* entries.

The Lunar build should be good now.

There is something wrong with the Manic builder, it's using the same
name (mythtv - 2:33.1+fixes.202304281018.c4b7e4c433~ubuntu23.04.1 notice
23.04.1 not 23.10) for the package name same as the Lunar packages which
causes a clash so the second one to build will fail. Not sure if it's a
Launchpad bug or something in our build script? For now I've just
disabled Manic in both master and fixes/33.

Paul H.