[mythtv-users] To me this is a new introduced bug, or did something change

Paul Harrison mythtv at mythqml.net
Wed Apr 26 19:21:24 UTC 2023

On 26/04/2023 16:51, Paul Harrison wrote:

> On 26/04/2023 13:37, Bill Meek wrote:
>
>> No, I reverted the patch last night. Builds are failing:
>> https://launchpad.net/~mythbuntu/+archive/ubuntu/33/
>> The patch itself is very simple itself. Hang on.
>>

> The master Ubuntu builds have been failing for a while. It was broken
> by Klaas by his default theme changes which always breaks the patch to
> make the Ubuntu theme the default in the Ubuntu packages. I did warn
> Peter a few weeks ago about it I guess he never passed the info on :(
> I see Mario did fix the patch yesterday around the same time as your
> commit so I think you just need to re-apply  your patch and wait for
> the daily build to rebuild the packages.
>

> Like I told Peter and a few others I am taking an extended break from
> MythTV so wont be monitoring the lists or forum as often as I used to
> and someone else will have to maintain the PPA's etc.
>

> Paul H.

OK I see what happened now you cherry picked the master commit to
fixes/33 with the same changelog changes that is not going to work
because the package name is picked up from the latest changelog entry.
You don't really need those changlog entries so I would repeat the
commit but remove those changelog changes first.

Paul H.