[mythtv-users] Upgrade to Mint 21 broke mythweb

Ian Cameron mkbloke at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 01:01:19 UTC 2023

This has come up before.  See:
https://lists.archive.carbon60.com/mythtv/users/640572

A solution seems to be to install the MythMusic plugin - temporarily at
least if you have no use for it - on a front end and run it up so that it
generates the table(s) required.  See:
https://lists.archive.carbon60.com/mythtv/users/640577#640577

According to https://lists.archive.carbon60.com/mythtv/users/640596#640596
this is related to PHP 8.1 and later, specifically raising of exceptions on
error: https://php.watch/versions/8.1/mysqli-error-mode

A fix has been applied for this via:
https://github.com/MythTV/mythweb/pull/84 on July 20th, 2022, but I guess
it's not in the packaged version you're currently using.

Cheers, Ian