[mythtv-users] mythfrontend-android on FireTV 4K MAX

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:38:37 UTC 2022

I've noticed from comments, that more people are now using the FireTV 4K
MAX as well as the normal FireTV 4K.

I have not found the right setting that lets the mythfrontend play
correctly on my MAX. It seems to start playing a recording correctly, but
if you try to use the right direction arrow to skip a minute forward it
starts to play faster than normal and drops audio.  I have not found a way
to recover from this except exiting.  I have no other issues with the MAX.

Jim A