[mythtv-users] next step the player, any suggestions?

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 01:15:42 UTC 2022

Hoi All,

I now have hdhomerun_config working which outputs a ts stream with
only audio. But I can not use mplayer as that again won't install
without the graphical toolchain.
As far as I have found the alsa tools won't work either, I have tried
mpg321 and madplay, but either I haven't jet found the right options
or they cannot handle ts. Any suggestions?

--
Tot Mails,
 Hika                          mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com
Mijn Mailadres is gewijzigd. Zie hierboven!

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop
Het eeuwige dilemma

De lerende Mens