[mythtv-users] Raspberry Pi

James jam at tigger.ws
Mon Oct 24 15:07:42 UTC 2022

Guys there is a world wide shortage of raspberry pi with lead times a year out !!
If anybody does want to play, rockpi is available and very nice.
https://shop.allnetchina.cn/ <https://shop.allnetchina.cn/>

Delivery to Perth Aus was 4 days.
If anybody wants to order, get the heatsink and if you choose the m2 adaptor.

There is an android image, I've not tried but surely works.
I've booted from m2 with debian. (ASUS and kingston)
I've booted from m2 with Armian. (ditto)
I've booted from SD but run root on NVME. (samsung)
I've built myth but not done any serious testing, but it looks good.

He likes them
https://www.explainingcomputers.com/rockpi4.html <https://www.explainingcomputers.com/rockpi4.html>

James