[mythtv-users] leanfront

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 13:29:47 UTC 2022

On 10/15/22 21:41, James Linder wrote:
> Guys after watching this thread awhile I’ve decided to play with leanfront,
>
> My eventual target would be the usb on a smart TV.
>
> My backend is 32.
>
> I’m quite happy building, my BE and FEs are built from src, and I have built QT android apps.
>
> With the collected experience may I have opinion and pointers
>
> Thanks
> James

If you want to build it the instructions are in the readme. Note that
the commercial skip stuff is currently in the devel branch on git. Once
I am happy with it I will merge it into the master branch.

If your smart tv is android based you should be able to run it there. I
am running on an amazon fire tv.

How would you use the usb? Normally on android the apps are installed
into internal storage.

Peter