[mythtv-users] Commercial Skip and seek table in leanfront

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 19:58:55 UTC 2022

A quick test shows that in mythfrontend, if there is a cut list, the cut
list is used for skipping and the comm skip data is ignored. Presumable
if you are using comm skip you should first use the Z to load the
detected commercials to the cut list before manually editing it.

There seems no way to prevent the cut list being used in mythfrontend
playback.

I should be able to easily implement something in leanfront. I can
expand the commercial skip menus to use commercial skip or cutlist,
whichever is present, with cutlist taking precedence. It would not use
the cut list unless you enabled the comm skip / cutlist.

Peter