[mythtv-users] only some HDHomerun tuners?

Klaas de Waal klaas.de.waal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 16:18:57 UTC 2022

See
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Channel_Scanning#Scanning_with_HDHomeRun_tuners
for some info on how it works now.
To summarize, tuner allocation is now dynamic. You can configure three
tuners for use with MythTV and then it is still possible that other
applications use a tuner when the tuner is not in use by MythTV.
To always keep one of your three tuners available for other users,
configure two capture cards for use by MythTV.

Klaas.