[mythtv-users] Harmony One Ultimate

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 15:49:50 UTC 2022

Hi,

I usually give hardware to the developers, but since Logi has apparently
dropped Harmony support and the developers do not want it, I will ask here
is anyone would like it.

1st come 1st serve - just pay shipping (your choice of carrier).

I have a Harmony One Ultimate with Harmony Hub and 2 IR blasters as well as
the charging cradle.  Ever since the Android builds of mythfrontend, I just
use my nVidia Shield remote and have not even charged this thing in over a
year.

1st reply gets it (if there is even any interest).  Just reply here and I
will respond to you offline on how to send me the pdf shipping label and my
address, etc..

-Greg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CyW2uT9tafDQV2jvcbfex7fujNLx3mp5/view?usp=sharing