[mythtv-users] Turn off Auto-Flag Commercials for new recordings?

Kris B. krisbee at krisbee.com
Sat Oct 8 20:16:35 UTC 2022

Using 32 Mythtv from PPA:
I have gone through all my recording rules and turned off Auto-Flag Commercials - we never use it and it is a wasted resource on the computer (we just skip 30 seconds).

BUT, I still have it checked on any new recording rules I try to make - I have shut off in mythtv-setup/General/Job Queue (backend specific)/Allow Commercial Detection

I even went into Mythweb and made all channels Commfree - still shows up on any new rules I want to make as checked/default

What else do I need to do to shut this off?

Thanks in advance!