[mythtv-users] Incompatible versions

Paul Harrison mythtv at mythqml.net
Fri Nov 25 11:02:37 UTC 2022

On 24/11/2022 17:26, Ken Smith via mythtv-users wrote:

> User Notice at /usr/share/mythtv/bindings/php/MythBackend.php, line 109:
> !!NoTrans: Incompatible protocol version (mythweb=91, backend=72)!!

MythProtocol version 72 is from MythTV v0.25

MythProtocol version 91 is from the current schema which hasn't changed
from MythTV v0.29 or later but the the wiki may need updating and I'm
too lazy to check properly :)

https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Category:Myth_Protocol

So basically the backend that is running is from v0.25. Did you run
mythtv-setup as Stephen suggested to make sure the DB schema got updated
properly? Did you restart the backend afterwards? You can use
mythbackend --version to check the version.

Paul H.