[mythtv-users] Mythmusic fail

Bob Sully malibyte56 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 18:54:09 UTC 2022

Hi, Stephen:

>>This didn't go according to plan.
>>The frontend did ask the question about upgrading the schema again, which
>>it had stopped doing for a while.

>That is definitely not what I expected. Especially errors saying
>first that music_albumart exists, and then that it does not exist!

>Do you do daily the database check and repair? (Do you have the
>/etc/cron.daily/optimize_mythdb file?) Try manually running that file
>as root and check the results, to make sure the database is not
>corrupt

It didn't find any corrupt tables.  However, there are no music tables
found:
<snip>
Repaired/Optimized: `mythconverg`.`livestream`
Analyzed: `mythconverg`.`livestream`
Repaired/Optimized: `mythconverg`.`logging`
Analyzed: `mythconverg`.`logging`
Repaired/Optimized: `mythconverg`.`movies_movies`
Analyzed: `mythconverg`.`movies_movies`
Repaired/Optimized: `mythconverg`.`movies_showtimes`
Analyzed: `mythconverg`.`movies_showtimes`
Repaired/Optimized: `mythconverg`.`movies_theaters`
Analyzed: `mythconverg`.`movies_theaters`
Repaired/Optimized: `mythconverg`.`mythlog`
Analyzed: `mythconverg`.`mythlog`
Repaired/Optimized: `mythconverg`.`mythweb_sessions`
Analyzed: `mythconverg`.`mythweb_sessions`
Repaired/Optimized: `mythconverg`.`netflix`
Analyzed: `mythconverg`.`netflix`
Repaired/Optimized: `mythconverg`.`networkiconmap`
Analyzed: `mythconverg`.`networkiconmap`
<snip>

Scratching my head (again)
Thanks!
Bob