[mythtv-users] Ansible

James Linder jam at tigger.ws
Tue Nov 1 02:30:32 UTC 2022

To the ansible gods:

Poitr has been trying to help me with MiniMyth on a rockpi.

The image he gave me to day is MASTER while my BE is 32, so I did a quick build of a master be on SuSE tumbleweed.
Ansible used to give me errors (IIRC python-module missing) that is now fixed.
But .. it hung installing the first list. I grabed that list and manually installed
Ansible now completes (2nd list is qt stuff)
Make exits with an error in ffmpeg stuff.
I’m heavily side tracked on other things so I’ve not looked at what cound be wrong. I have and do build fixes/32 without any problems.

James