[mythtv-users] Fwd: Unicable problems

Matthias Thyroff matthias at thyroff.net
Mon May 23 19:55:13 UTC 2022

Hello everybody,

let's see, I am still having problems with Unicable/SCR on my mythbox.

I don't find anything almost on the internet regarding mythtv and
unicable, nothing very recent, is anybody using this?

My problem is that even if I have several receiver cards, I can only
tune in to one channel.

I have tried my own suggestion from below and created a second
videosource... the same, if I record one channel, I also can watch only
this channel even though I have more than one receiver card.

In my original mail I forgot to mention: I am on myth version 0.31, on
ubuntu focal.

Is Karl Egly here? I saw that the original unicable patches came from
him, I wonder if this part of the code is alive...

Thanks for all suggestions in advance,

Matthias