[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct JSON service changes 2022-05-20

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sat May 21 16:17:03 UTC 2022

On Sat, May 21, 2022 at 3:33 PM glen <glenb at glenb.net> wrote:

> ** POST https://json.schedulesdirect.org/20141201/programs ==> 500 Internal Server Error (29s)

The 500 is a different problem (than the 303 redirect),
which the PR attempts to fix for the redirect issue.

FWIW, while I don't use that grabber, I just did
a quick test, and it seemed to work (slowly) for
me with the patch.  I never got a 500 error
(although I did see some uninitialized variable
messages, the grabber continued).

Unfortunately, the 500 error code alone does not
provide much real detail as to the true cause of
the  "Internal Server Error".  SD will likely have to
review their own logs (I believe they expected to
be spending this weekend looking at the various
errors).