[mythtv-users] recordid not being set in recorded table in Myth v32

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Tue May 10 10:28:44 UTC 2022

On Tue, 10 May 2022 10:09:36 +0000, you wrote:

> [...]

That is quite different.  I have one recording with recordid=0, and it
is very old but not actually my oldest recording.  It has no matching
recording rule.  My recordid=4 is for NCIS and matches a number of
recordings.

Do you have a recording rule with recordid=0?  That is perfectly
valid, as far as I know.

sudo su
mysql mythconverg
select * from record where recordid=0\G