[mythtv-users] recordid not being set in recorded table in Myth v32

Dave Pearson (Lists) lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Tue May 10 07:55:00 UTC 2022

Hi,

Since I upgraded to mythtv V32 as a result of upgrading to Ubuntu 22.04, I have discovered that the recordid field is not being set in the recorded table. This is a problem for me because I use mythpodcaster to create podcasts of some recorded radio shows that I can then transfer to my iPhone and listen to when I'm out and about.

Can anyone think of a reason why this is happening (is it by design) or, better yet, how I can fix it without manually updating the records for the affected recordings?

Regards,

Dave.