[mythtv-users] minor leanfront channel icon issue

George Bingham georgeb1962 at gmail.com
Mon May 9 21:19:16 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

A few days ago I rescanned my channels because one of my networks added a
new sub-channel to their multiplex. (9-3 - "story")

It worked fine, but I also noticed another change. I used to get "comet" on
5--2, but now it's become 62-5, which used to be "circle", but is now on
5-2.

So besides the channel scan while I was there I updated the channel icons.

Mythfrontend is using the updated channel icons, but my leanfront still is
not.

It has the new icon for 9-3 - presumably because it was new, but 5-2 still
shows as "comet" and 62-5 as "story", but it should be vice-versa.

Before I uninstall and reinstall, is there a quick fix?

It doesn't bother me, but since we've cut the cord here, everyone else is
now using various mythtv frontends on various devices and it'll lead to
confusion I am sure.

I am still on V31.

-- George