[mythtv-users] mythweb quit working this morning??

Will Dormann wdormann at gmail.com
Wed May 4 14:07:25 UTC 2022

On 5/3/22 7:05 AM, James Abernathy wrote:

> I'm guessing it because something is specifying php 8.0 and Ubuntu 22.04
> uses 8.1?

Ubuntu 22.04 should have a php8.1.{conf,load} file within /etc/apache2/,
not php8.0.{conf,load}, so I'll count this as evidence that the upgrade
to 22.04 did not function as it should.

As for how to fix it, that may depend on your experience level.  It may
be as simple as:
sudo a2dismod php8.0
sudo apt install php8.1 libapache2-mod-php8.1
sudo a2enmod php8.1

Or it could be trickier like making symlinks to trick your system into
thinking that php 8.0 is still there.

I'd start simple (apt land) and work from there.

-WD