[mythtv-users] macosx

John Hoyt john.hoyt at gmail.com
Tue May 3 09:47:43 UTC 2022

> Hey John,
>
> I'd expect the 1st two warnings to go away when an inventory is included.
> It
> just figures out that localhost is all it can talk to without one. I always
> put it with the other switches, rather than after the playbook name
> (qt5.yaml
> in this case) but it works OK after the playbook.

Hi Bill - I just re-ran changing the order following your suggestions:

ansible-playbook-3.10
--extra-vars="ansible_python_interpreter=/opt/local/bin/python3.10
install_qtwebkit=true database_version=mysql8"  -i hosts qt5.yml
--ask-become-pass

It looks like that got the warnings to disappear.

BECOME password:
[DEPRECATION WARNING]: "include" is deprecated, use
include_tasks/import_tasks instead. This feature will be removed in version
2.16. Deprecation warnings can
be disabled by setting deprecation_warnings=False in ansible.cfg.

Thanks, as always, for the help!