[mythtv-users] mythlink.pl for 0.28

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Mon May 2 11:40:31 UTC 2022

Greetings

I recall a while back using mythlink.pl to get readable filenames for TV
recordings I wanted to archive but this may have been on 0.26 or 0.27.

I'm about to do a total rebuild of my system and thought it a great time
to get rid of some of the cruft by just keeping a few TV recordings as
Video files. I can then rescan music & videos into a totally fresh system
and start the recording setup from scratch with new tuners.

Problem is all the versions of mythlink I have found fail with the same
error:
Can't find string terminator "EOF" anywhere before EOF at ./mythlink.pl
line 63.

Anyone an idea of what is going on or is there another way I can 'export'
the recordings as videos with meaningful names?

Thanks

--
Robin Gilks