[mythtv-users] macosx

James jam at tigger.ws
Mon May 2 07:24:19 UTC 2022

> On 2 May 2022, at 12:21 pm, James Linder <jam at tigger.ws> wrote:
>

>> On 1 May 2022, at 8:12 pm, James <jam at tigger.ws> wrote:
>>

>>> On 1 May 2022, at 5:47 pm, Craig Treleaven <ctreleaven at cogeco.ca> wrote:
>>>
>>> James, again you failed to fully answer my question.  Did you do ’sudo port clean libgcc11’.  This is important since we need to start a fresh build of the port.  If you failed to do that command, the build system may be trying to pick up where it left off previously.
>>>
>>> What “migration” did you do?  I didn’t seen any indication that you were upgrading from one major OSX version to another?  So the Macports migration procedure [1] would NOT apply here.
>>>
>>> [1] https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Migration
>>
>> Sorry! yes I did sudo port clean libgcc11
>> I then re-installed which failed, overnight.
>> I then 'migrated' to the same OS! but cleaned all ports. The restore failed! (the infinite loop) so starting with a clean ports install I'll build (I used caffenate but a helper closed my laptop (after all the screen was blank (sic)) so I'm trying again.
>> James
>>
>> PS my laptop - monterey is working fine on fixes/32 with John's sourceforge dmg's.
>>

> Spirelling in to a black hole!
>
> I had a frontend work yesteday ! but after macport fiddling it did not
>
> [haycorn] /Users/jam [501]% /Applications/mythfrontend.app/Contents/MacOS/mythfrontend
> dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libjpeg.9.dylib
> Referenced from: /Applications/mythfrontend.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtWebKit.framework/Versions/5/QtWebKit
> Reason: image not found
> Abort trap: 6
>
> I have only libjpeg.8.dylib !

OK I completely blotted out macports and started from scratch doing this:

./compileMythfrontendAnsible.zsh --version=fixes/32 --generate-dmg=true

I've needed to install dozens of libs by hand eg libbluray libaom libzip liblame etc ect methought ansible did this ??

I've got to the point where Qt needs modules eg thread and dll but Icant find them - help

cd libmythservicecontracts/ && ( test -e Makefile || /opt/local/libexec/qt5/bin/qmake -o Makefile /Users/jam/mythtv-32/mythtv/mythtv/libs/libmythservicecontracts/libmythservicecontracts.pro QMAKE=/opt/local/libexec/qt5/bin/qmake ) && /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make -f Makefile
/opt/local/libexec/qt5/bin/qmake -o Makefile libmythservicecontracts.pro QMAKE=/opt/local/libexec/qt5/bin/qmake
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: script
make[2]: *** [Makefile] Error 3
make[1]: *** [sub-libmythservicecontracts-make_first] Error 2
make: *** [libs] Error 2
    Compiling Mythtv failed

Please can I guideance

James