[mythtv-users] Hat tip to recording rules

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 13:35:08 UTC 2022

Just saw the interface of a Rogers Cable 4K PVR and it made me cry/laugh.
No way to record, say, every NBA game as there's no genre selection and the
way the company does the titles, if you record series on "NBA Basketball
Toronto Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers" it will ONLY record Sixers home
games against the Raps.

Meanwhile I can tell Myth to record every comedy movie directed by and
starring person between 1970 and 1979. Or record ANY show where Green Day
is a guest. Etc, etc...

So thank you once again to all the programmers.