[mythtv-users] onn Android TV UHD Streaming Device $19.88

Peter Bennett pb.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 23:58:35 UTC 2022

On 3/15/22 18:33, David Engel wrote:
> The app crashes when started.  It's using the same packaging checkout
> I've used for months, just built for 32 bits instead of for 64 bits.

For me, it crashes if I try to run the 32bit version on the Shield. If I
have the Steppes theme, it crashes right after startup. If I have the
default theme it crashes during playback. However it does not crash on
the onn. The Shield is now on Android 11, the onn is on Android 10. I
suspect there is some incompatibility between Qt and Android 11 when
using 32 bits.

Peter