[mythtv-users] problem after latest Mythtv v32 update on *buntu system

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:11:41 UTC 2022

This morning I got notice of an update available for Mythtv v32. So I
updated. I also needed to run mythtv-setup to change an option.  When I run
mythtv-setup it asked about shutting down mythtv-backend and I say yes and
type my password, As soon as the setup shows it's first screen, it exits
and asks if I want to start up mythtv-backend?

I'll see if I can find the right log to look at.

Jim A