[mythtv-users] MythTV Light Builds

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Tue Mar 8 15:55:46 UTC 2022

Peter, thanks!

I have an old 3B (not 3B+) that was doing nothing, so I thought I would
try it.

I loaded Buster and then the Mythtv light. No tweaks no MPG license. The
GUI ran painfully slowly each screen change rendered incrementally. The
setup video even in standard was very choppy.

Is there anything I can do to make this usable, or is a 3B just totally
inadequate.