[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun tuner errors

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 11:52:01 UTC 2022

After setting my HDHomerun tuner to a good channel I started capturing
packets with:

hdhomerun_config 1043ECAB save /tuner0 capture.ts

I stopped it with control-c and it displayed these stats:

-- Video statistics --
1953914 packets received, 0 overflow errors, 0 network errors, 36 transport
errors, 4 sequence errors

If I understand correctly, this means that my network is not the source of
my issues.  It is elsewhere.  What are transport errors and sequence
errors?  I'm assuming this is related to something about the signal being
received at the antenna?

Jim A