[mythtv-users] setting up a AirTV Anywhere tuner with MythTV

James Abernathy jfabernathy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:01:11 UTC 2022

On Wed, Jun 29, 2022 at 11:32 AM Greg Oliver <oliver.greg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry - sometimes I assume everyone who runs MythTV have ethernet
> switches, which is obviously not the case.  Most managed switches allow for
> port mirroring.  Enjoy the bourbon!

I have 2  NETGEAR 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (GS308). My
Cable Modem is connected to my router which is a TP-Link WiFi 6 AX3000
Smart WiFi Router (Archer AX50).

One port of the LAN side of the AX50 is connected to 1st GS308. One port of
the 1st GS308 is connected to the 2nd GS308. This works most of the time,
but has its limitations when it comes to diagnostics like we've been
discussing.

Jim A