[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend ? want v31 not v32

Barry Martin barry3martin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:07:18 UTC 2022

Hi Paul!
>> ... Am I having problems because of this:
>>
>> cat??? /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mythbuntu-ubuntu-31-jammy.list
>> debhttps://ppa.launchpadcontent.net/mythbuntu/31/ubuntu/  jammy main
>> # deb-srchttps://ppa.launchpadcontent.net/mythbuntu/31/ubuntu/  jammy
>> main
>>
>> No idea why the second one is commented.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Barry
>>
> Do you want to install from source?
>
> I thought you wanted to install using the PPA packages but was having
> problems because you wanted to install v31 and by default on Ubuntu
> 22.04 you will get v32.

Yes, want do do the PPA version as seems like would be easier plus
that's how I've done it it in the past.  As I mentioned to Mike, trying
to be the eyes for people trying to assist me. ...Looking for anything
to figure out why when I tell it to install v31 it insists on installing
v32: I'm not seeing/haven't found where the "ha-ha I'm going to install
32 instead" is.  The 'software chart' (forgot the name -- Livepatch is
the last tab) only lists v31 (the deb line was checked, the deb-src one
unchecked).

Barry