[mythtv-users] mythtranscode 0.32 segfaults

John Pilkington johnpilk222 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 18:48:22 UTC 2022

On 18/06/2022 18:20, Calvin Dodge wrote:
> "lossless cut" is the only task I use mythtranscode for. Is there a
> reasonable alternative?

Well...  I currently use descendants of scripts at

https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythDVBcut

but they operate in a konsole tab and need in-script local
configuration.  Making updated versions fit for publication seems to get
a low priority.   For people who have been using mythtranscode, waiting
for the work-in-progress is probably a simpler option.

John