[mythtv-users] 2021: Good cheap frontends for sports?

Jay Harbeston jharbestonus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:14:27 UTC 2022

> On Jun 7, 2022, at 10:43 AM, Timothy Krantz <tkrantz at stahurabrenner.com> wrote:
>
> Whoever it was that suggested the N40 for a frontend, did you have trouble
> with audio on the geminilake chipset?  I have an N40 and do not get audio
> through the HDMI.

I am using a KAMRUI mini pc with a Celeron J3455  that works fine, but I did have to check the pulse audio mixer
And make sure the output was going to the HDMI / Display port . Then I had to step through a couple of the HDMI choices to get working sound.

If the mixer is not installed, you may need to install pavuctl .   I am running mythtv v31 on ubuntu 20.04.

Regards