[mythtv-users] MythCenter-wide issue in Watch Recordings

Dave Ulrick d-ulrick at comcast.net
Fri Jun 3 15:14:37 UTC 2022

Shortly after my Fedora 35 system upgraded to MythTV 0.32, I noticed a
small issue in Manage Recordings / Watch Recordings. With the
MythCenter-wide theme, the right-hand pane lists each episode like this:

Series - Episode            mm/dd hh:mm AM/PM

Example:

Series - Episode            6/3 9:00 AM

When the value of hh is two digits (10 or higher), issues arise.

If it's an evening (PM) recording, the date and the time run together:

Series - Episode           6/310:00 PM

If it's an AM recording '...' is displayed instead of AM:

Series - Episode           6/3 10:00 ...

In all cases the date and time are properly formatted in the bottom pane.

If a formal bug report would be of use, please advise how I can go about
submitting one.

Thanks,
Dave