[mythtv-users] Duplicate Detection Not Working?

stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Mon Jul 18 13:55:56 UTC 2022

On 18/7/22 14:39, Larry Kennedy wrote:

> I set "Duplicate Check Method" to "None" and "Check for Duplicates
> in"  to "All Recordings."
>
> Not sure this makes any sense, but things got better for me.
I have the same issue.
For me it is related to program ID being different, even though it is
the same show.
I believe at one time on a previous version, I removed the program ID
and then it fell back to using the title and sub-title.

I moved countries which showed this up, but I had noticed it when the
same show was on different channels.
I now see on the same channel sometimes.

I am is Oz, so people will understand the terrible state of TV! :-)