[mythtv-users] [solved] Problem loading guide data with xmltv.

Christopher Sean Hilton chris at vindaloo.com
Tue Jul 12 19:59:59 UTC 2022

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 01:30:20PM -0400, Chris Hilton wrote:

> I've tried disabling firewalld and shutting off SELinux. Nothing
> helps.

I'm not sure how this got solved but I did the following things:

* Rebooted the box / then tested - still failing

* Checked out the git repo for xmltv locally and built the latest
  code. Tested the xmltv-1.1.2 code - still failing.

* Ran the git checked out code once - success.

* Deleted the git checked out code and ran the xmltv-1.1.2 code again,
  success.

-- Chris

--
Chris

      __o          "All I was trying to do was get home from work."
    _`\<,_           -Rosa Parks
Christopher Sean Hilton                    [chris/at/vindaloo/dot/com]