[mythtv-users] building mythtv from source on Debian 11 Bullseye/Linux Mint Debian Edition

Bill keemllib at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 21:43:03 UTC 2022

On 7/11/22 16:00, James Abernathy wrote:

> I went ahead and ran it against Debian testing (Bookworm)
>
> Failed also:
> I put the console output on pastebin
>
> https://pastebin.com/pZC9dRs3 <https://pastebin.com/pZC9dRs3>

Thanks! I removed libcrystalhd-dev from Mint. And it looks like
the test has been for ansible_lsb.major_release is always a number
(< 11) in this case. So if ansible_lsb.major_release is testing,
it will fail.

I make some changes. Mint should work.

'testing' may still fail, but there will be more output under:

   TASK [common : Information used to select which roles/tasks run] **

I'm now checking: (ansible_distribution_major_version|int < 11) or (ansible_lsb.major_release|int== |int < 11))

--
Bill